- "There is an old adage that friends do not let friends drive drunk. Israel today is drunk with power and blind with this siege mentality for which the Palestinians have paid a terrible price. For those concerned with the plight of the Palestinians, it is now more than ever time to redouble our efforts. Only outside pressure on Israel will make a difference. The change that is needed will not come from within Israel since the courageous Left in Israel is weak and marginalized. The non-violent BDS movement is an essential component of the strategy of this outside pressure.".
(David Glick, in Mondoweiss, March 25, 2015).
Deze webpagina wordt niet langer geactualiseerd. Bezoekers worden uitgenodigd zich te wenden tot de website van BACBI (Belgian Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel): bacbi.be.
Voor het archief klik hier!
- Kanya D'ALMEIDA: "VN: ‘Nederzettingenpolitiek Israël veroorzaakt geweld’" (MO*, 12 augustus, 2015).
- Ada FERRANT: "Zionistische gruwelen in Beit Hanoun" (Alexandrina.nl, July 19, 2015).
- Ali ABUNIMAH: "Israeli colonel killed Palestinian teen as he ran away" (The Electronic Intifada, 9 July, 2015).
- "During the past three months: Israel killed 12, injured 300 and arrested over 1.100 Palestinians" (Palestine News Network, July 2, 2015).
- Noam SHEIZAF: "A most moral occupation: Keeping the prisoners in line" (+972, June 29, 2015).
- Laith SHAKIR: "How Israel Weaponized Water" (Counterpunch, June 30, 2015).
- Amira HASS: "In Israel, we walk amongst killers and torturers " (Haaretz, June 22, 2015).
- "Israeli settlers chop down 70 olive trees in Salfit, Nablus": (Ma'an News Agency, June 22, 2015).
- Ben WHITE: "Israel’s obsession with hummus is about more than stealing Palestine’s food": (The National, May 23, 2015).
- Bradley BURSTON: "A Special Place In Hell": "News Flash: We were all wrong. Israel is perfect, after all. Moral: Criticize at your peril" (Haaretz, June 9, 2015).
- "Soldiers Expel Palestinians from Pool in Area A to Enable Settlers to Bathe Undisturbed" (B'Tselem, The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories, June 7, 2015).
- Akiva ELDAR: "Israeli leadership ignores international warning signs" (Al Monitor, June 1, 2015).
- Yehuda SHAUL: "Conflict in Gaza is all part of Israel’s indirect system of control over Palestinians " (New Statesman, May 26, 2015).
- Uri AVNERY: "Who will save Israel?" (Gush Shalom, May 23, 2015).
- Asa WINSTANLEY: "Hamas is keeping ISIS at bay in Gaza" (Middle East Monitor, May 16, 2015).
- Marjan CLAES: "De ruïnes van Palestina" (MO*, 15 mei 2015).
- Vacy VLAZNA: "The Nakba: Israel’s Catastrophe" (The Palestine Chronicle, May 12, 2015).
- John BROWN*: "Next head of 'Civil Administration' said Palestinians are sub-human" (+972, May 8, 2015; * John Brown is the pseudonym of an Israeli academic and a blogger on +972′s Hebrew site, Local Call, where a version of this article was first published in Hebrew.).
- Akiva ELDAR: "Bennett to advance Judaism, not democracy, in education system" (Al Monitor, May 4, 2015).
- Uri SAVIR: "How Bibi uses settlements to block Palestinian state" (Jonathan Cook - The Blog from Nazareth, April 26, 2015).
- Jonathan COOK: "Professors for Israel try to shut down Lancet" (Jonathan Cook - The Blog from Nazareth, April 24, 2015).
- Ramzy BAROUD: "Stuck in Area A: How We Were Duped into Disowning the Palestinians" (The Palestine Chronicle, April 22, 2015).
- Talal ASAD: "Why do I support the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement?" (Savage Minds, Notes and Queries in Anthropology, April 10, 2015).
- Samah JABR: "Memories of Land and the Mind" (The Palestine Chronicle, April 12, 2015).
- Adri NIEUWHOF: "Palestinian children forced to do dangerous jobs on settler farms, says Human Rights Watch" (The Electronic Intifada, April 14, 2015).
- Robert COHEN: "There is no better way than boycott" (Mondoweiss, April 12, 2015).
- "Nearly 200 Palestinian children in Israeli jails" (Ma'an News Agency, April 1, 2015).
- Ester GARAU & Stephanie WESTBROOK: "Mainstreaming BDS in Italy" (Mondoweiss, April 1, 2015).
- Sam BAHOUR & Fida JIRYIS: "Why Land Day stil matters" (972+, March 30, 2014).
- Yas MAHMOUDI: “La vie désastreuse des étudiants enfermés dans les prisons israéliennes » (AURDIP, 21 mars 2015).